Portal w trakcie przebudowywania.
Niektóre funkcje są tymczasowo wyłączone, inne mogą nie działać poprawnie.

Pilsudski

5.06.2014 18:15
Hello,

the ancestor of Pilsudski family is searching her ancestors. I am trying to help her, especially with the Czech branch of the family (for free).

These persons are probably included in the genealogical tree, posted here: http://www.genealogia.okiem.pl/pilsudski.htm

Can you provide us with any additional info about this branch, or sources that were used for the pedigree construction?

Thank you very much in advance,

Komentarze (1)

8.09.2014 19:47
Hi,
There is quite a wellbuilt tree on Geni.com in order to see further away relatives by marriage and so on. Below i our link to Jozef P.:
Birgitte Mari Gutkowski my wife → Sten Magnus Alnelind her father → Agnes Sofia Riekkola his mother → Vilhelmina Kero her mother → Greta Johanna Isaksdotter Mettävainio her mother → Maria Pajala her mother → Henrik Pajala her father → Brita Christina Henricsdotter his sister → Kristian Svanljung her son → Maria Sandman his wife → Nils Sandman her brother → Ida Karolina Sandman his daughter → Ernst Fabian Brander her husband → Ernst Fredrik Brander his father → Barbro Helena von Willebrand his mother → Ernst von Willebrand her brother → Eva Gustava von Willebrand his daughter → Aurora Karamzin her daughter → Pavel Pavlovich Demidov, prince of San Donato her son → Елим Павлович Демидов his son → Владимир Элимович Демидов his son → Barbara Demidoff his wife → Марта/Marta графиня Новицкая
her mother → Bronisław Piotr Пилсудски/Pilsudski her father → Józef Klemens Piłsudski his brother.
Kind regards
Jan